WHY CHOOSE THIS SURVIVAL FIRST AID KIT? It’s the most durable bag in the market with 600D polyester and quality zips. Surviveware is a small family run company that has become a trusted brand in the backpacking, camping and preparedness world. With quality products and care we ensure each customer get what they paid for and is treated like family. Each inner sleeve is organized by category. During times of need, get to right items quickly. After items are used, easily see what needs to be replaced. Each person is unique. A pocket separated from the other sleeves will safeguard your personal medication. We encourage people to add their own items; you have a little extra space available for your unique requirements. Don’t be fooled by cheap imitations. A lot of other companies have tried to copy our kit, luckily they always fall short.
- LABELED COMPARTMENTS! For the first time ever, Surviveware introduces a survival kit with labeled compartments. The system is color-coded to help you stay organized. Red for first aid, black for survival and green and blue for hygiene. This means in an emergency the bag does the thinking for you. Stay calm, and get to work with peacce of mind.
- OUTDOOR PREPAREDNESS! Heading out solo? No problem! This kit has everything you need to not just survive, but thrive. We only include the best supplies. Our knife alone will wow and surprise you. We also added a handsaw, signaling mirror, multitool, poncho and our award-winning biodegradable wet wipes.
- BE THE HERO! Yes, it feels good to be a hero, especially if you have the gear and equipment to come to the rescue during times of need. This kit is packed with all the first aid supplies of our Legendary Small First Aid kit and then some. We also added burn dressing, fever scan strips and a flashlight if you have to work in the dark.
- MOLLE COMPATIBLE! With a removable Velcro system you can carry this first-aid kit on your tactical backpack or adhere it to the material in your trunk. Our velcro is strong enough so you can carry this kit vertically without it slipping. PLUS, this system comes with D-rings so attach it to the roll bar in your Jeep or truck.
- EASY AND ACCESSIBLE! With this kit you have a variety of carrying options. Friends can access supplies while it hangs open on your backpack, better yet, strap it on or around a tree to act as a base camp. Your supplies fit snuggly in place in the labeled compartments. Perfectly organized for when you need them the most.