Product Description Betasept Scrub 4% Chlorhexidine Gluconate (CHG) is indicated for surgical hand scrubbing, healthcare personnel hand-washing, preoperative patient prepping and general skin degerming. Chlorhexidine gluconate 4% provides rapid antiseptic action with a persistent effect against a wide range of microorganisms. Betasept Surgical Scrub is formulated in a highly viscous base which can help reduce waste and per-use cost during prepping and hand-washing. No pink tint has been added. Manufacturer Contact Information 1
- Betasept Antiseptic Surgical Scrub 32 OZ
- Skin wound and general skin cleansing.
- Patient preoperative skin preparation.
- Healthcare personnel hand wash: helps reduce bacteria that potentially can cause disease.
- Surgical Hand Scrub: significantly reduces the number of microorganisms on the hands. and forearms prior to surgery or patient care.